top of page


  1. Absolutely no outside beverages are permitted on the property, or inside the building, including Alcoholic and non-Alcoholic beverages.

  2. Our musicians play music that is licensed by either ASCAP or BMI.  We have obtained valid licenses from both ASCAP and BMI.  Our musicians are not permitted to perform music owned by SESAC or any other source for which we are not licensed.

bottom of page